A Chinese Yoyo

Xy knows what this is.  I know what this is.

It is a thing.  (Wow!!!!!!!  I bet you didn't know that...)

I am a thing.

There are particles so small, they pass through us every single day!  (Wow, that's even cooler).

A Chinese Yoyo can also be known as a diablo.  It is typically used in Spanish theatre. (Oops, I stupidly didn't realise this until 3 months after I posted this post. Diablo actually means devil.  A chinese yoyo can also be really known as a diabolo, hehe, I am so informative)

The ratio of chickens to humans is: 2:1...

How nice...

A diablo can be thrown as high as a building.

All the termites in the world weigh more than all the humans.

Xy and I have the same diablo; except hers has her Chinese name on it.

The Queen Termite in a hill gives birth to 800, 000 termites a day...

Sometimes, Xy and I play catch with the yoyo.

I hope you enjoy my uninteresting facts and silly ones about Chinese Yoyo's particles, chickens, and termites.

Tq!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)