Hairbrushes

A hairbrush is something you use to brush your hair.  You get the meaning from the name "hair", "brush", "brush",  "the hair"?



Haha, I am other people, I have managed to Clickbait you, if you are reading this anyway...


After reading Jessica Gan The Fluffy Unicorn's post, I have understood less and less about Clickbait...


So yeah!  Hairbrushes!

...

Triangles: ∆ ∆ ∆

Copyright symbols: © © ©

Other stuff: Ω ˚ ¬ … ø Ï€ Å“ ∑ ´® † ¥ ¨

So yeah...

I guess saying "So yeah.." is boring...

So yeah...



I wanted to edit my post about fooooooooooooooooooood...

I think that I messed up the "o's"


So yeah...

Image result for mangosteen soap

This soap really smells goode.

I have proof...


Haha...


It isn't important.


Some people, like me, only use one hairbrush.  You can totally tell on a bad hair day.
Image result for hair rats nest cartoon


And Beyourself_Xy uses about a million based on what I can see about her hair...


I don't think Toby uses any though.  Hairbrushes I mean.


So, live long with #Awesome hairbrushes?!

I guess...

Comments

  1. #PINKFLUFFYUNICORNSDANCINGONRAINBOWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK LIKE A UNICORN...
    SMELL LIKE A UNICORN...
    SOUND LIKE A UNICORN...
    FEEL LIKE A UNICORN...
    TASTE LIKE A UNICORN...


    YOU ARE A COOKIE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)