200th Post

Everyone likes posting.  I think our most committed blogger is Jessica Gan, closely followed by A Peculiar Sort Of Author, then Beyourself_Xy, Elliethatnerd, Awesomeness Burrito (Who only has 11 posts), Xuan Pan, Tiff_Awesomeness, Ada Lee, and Annie Jakes-McKay.


I want to say thank you to all of our readers and commenters, people who subscribe and laugh, and most of all, I want to thank my fellow bloggers for making this blog an enjoyable atmosphere.


I just want you bloggers to know: Milestones are not resting places.

It means, once we have reached 200 posts, we don't have to stop!


And readers, if you count all of our posts, and realise that there are less than 200, I'm counting drafts as well.  Hahaha!  ðŸ˜ˆ  ðŸ˜¡ !

I dare not post this afterwards, because someone else will post the 200th and it won't be this post.

This post is kind of bad.


I really want to thank everyone for their support, and everything!




Annie Jakes-McKay

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)