The Lazy Guide [by an actual lazy person]


I am so lazy that this blog might as well be called lazyjess.blogspot.my


Read this to learn to be lazy.

These are all about when you don't want to walk  LONG(ish) distances...



#1: Pretending not to hear
Friend: Can you come upstairs with me to get something?
Me: (sneezes and walks off)

#2: Someone is meeting me here
Friend: Can you come with me?
Me: I'm so sorry, I need to stay here because someone is meeting me here very soon.

#3: I'm lazy (dumb)
Friend: Come with me.
Me: I'm lazy.

#4: One sec
Friend: Can you follow me to the lockers?
Me: One sec...
Friend: Whatever, I'll go on my own.

#5: My feet hurt
Friend: Can you come with me to the toilet?
Me: Ugh, my ankles hurt from gymnastics yesterday.
Friend: Then I'll go on my own then...



IF people like this, I may make more laziness products for you.

This is just a spot of how lazy I am and what I would do to avoid doing things (physical stuff)[mainly] so I hope this lazy guide works!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)