Someone who dances 4 times a week...

Anyone dances 4 times a week?

Me.

What dance do you go to?

Ballet.

Why 4 classes a week?

I don't know.


What do you do at class?

Depends.

Be specific?

Tuesday - Pointe work
Friday - Normal class
Saturday - Junior Repertoire
Sunday - Normal class.

Ahh... I see...


Yes it may sound like it is so tough and horrible, but if you actually enjoy doing it, it seems like you're only taking class twice a week.

Trust me, some of you experienced it.

Go home, tell your mom:

"MOM! I WANNA DO ANOTHER CLASS OF _____ IF THATS OKAY WITH YOU!"

You won't regret.

WARNING: ONLY CHOOSE WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO, NOT WHAT YOU DON'T. I MEAN IT. IF YOU CHOOSE SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE, YOU WILL HATE LIFE FOREVER AND ALSO REGRET YOUR CHOICES.


Have a good life guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)