How To Be Lazy - Learn It All

This is a tutorial of how to be lazy.

If you are already lazy, you need not read this.  If you are not lazy, you must learn that it is amazing to be lazy. 

Lazy is an adjective.  You only find the word lazy when someone is describing me!

These are some synonyms of lazy, also in the description of me: idle, indolent, slothful, work-shy, shiftless, loafing, inactive, inert, sluggish, lethargic, languorous, listless, torpid, enervated, slow-moving, slow, heavy, dull, plodding, remiss, negligent, slack, lax, lackadaisical, impassive, good-for-nothing, do-nothing, leisurely.

All credits to Oxford Thesaurus Of English...

An example of me being lazy:

Mom: Annie, can you turn the light on?

Me: No, I'm busy.  *Cough, cough, lying down and reading*

Another example:

Brother: I'm in the middle of playing football, so can you bring me my water bottle?

Me: Sorry, what was that?  I can't hear you.


This is how to be lazy, the big secret...

When someone asks you something, ignore them, or make an excuse, or pretend you don't know what's going on... 

Totally me!

Spend the day lying down, sitting down and being as inactive as possible.

If Tif_Awesomeness is reading this, I think she will approve.

She always wants to take the lift when there's one flight of stairs right next to her.  I thought it was vexing, until I became lazy too...


So people who are reading this, please be lazy because you will experience the amazingnesses of laziness.

You can still be #Awesome and lazy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)