Foooooooooooood

That title was long.


For toddlers and children, they're favourite food is probably chocolate.


Little Kid: Mommy, can I have some chocolate?

Mum: No, darling, you had some yesterday.


See?  Parents are good.  They prevent bad things happening to you.


Child: Mommy, I want a chocolate cake for my birthday this year.

Mum: Ok, if you're sure, you had one last year...


She trails off, kind of uncertain....


Pre-teen or early teenager.  The typical pre-teen or likes...  PIZZA!

But I dislike it...


Teenager:  I'm gonna go out and get some pizza!

Mom:  Ok, but don't be back too late.

OR

Mom: No, dear, it's best that you don't go out at this time.  It's already 12.00.  Have some beans instead.

Teenager: Mom, don't mollycoddle me!  I want to grow up!  I'm going to get pizza so deal with it!



Annie has left the blog...
She would write more but lets stop here...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)