Kitten the bug - Finding Tara - Ep3


Welcome to another day in my life.

My name is Kitten the bug and I had an amazing day today which definitely is going to impact my life for the better.

Dear Diary,

Today, I went to the movies.

I sat on a seat and surrounded it with all my personal belongings, so people wouldn't sit on me.

From where I was sitting (on the head of the chair), I could just see the movie. 

It was a nice movie, but, unfortunately, I had nobody to share it with.

That is when I met Tara the bug. She just sat next to me, but on the same chair.

Her eyes were purple and she was a neon yellow colour.

My eyes were a neon yellow colour and I was purple.

Together, we watched the movie, laughing together, crying together, smiling and letting our emotions go. 

I was sad when the movie ended, but happy that I had met a new friend.

As we left, I made my way back home, feeling incredibly lonely again.

However, I decided to go out for lunch!

I went to Café de la Būg , and ordered a small bowl of taerx ycpis gcioran nuat recam tfa porridge. 

(Which means {extra spicy organic tuna cream fat porridge}

Then, I saw her.

Tara sat on a small round table, alone.

So I took my bowl of taerx ycpis gcioran nuat recam tfa porridge and walked over to her table, taking a seat next to her.

She was happy to see me again!

I was happy to see her again too!!!

From then on, everyday, I go to the café and eat my taerx ycpis gcioran nuat recam tfa porridge because it is good luck.

If I don't eat it, I think that she wouldn't be at the café.

I hope you enjoyed this.

I like Tara...








GOODBYE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)