The Truth...(about lies)

WHO HAS NEVER TOLD THE TRUTH BEFORE?
A: ME!

That's right! My life is a lie or is it. It hurts. 2 words to summarise the lie.

Life once asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death replied "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth."

The truth my only hurt for a moment but Lying to someone has a pain that will last forever.

With the truth we need to learn about forgiveness and acceptance. It is the only way we can truly move forward.

So step up above STUFF. And start by telling the truth.

(I AM AMAZING)

(I AM BEAUTIFUL)

(FOR THE PAST 2 THINGS, I HAVE BEEN LYING)

So this is a simple blog about life because if you take away the 'f' you get LIE

HAHAHAHAHHA.OK Byhe

Comments

  1. However, if you WERE lying, and then you SAID you were lying, you MUST have told the truth. However, if you were lying about lying, then you would have told the truth in the beginning, therefore, you HAVE told the truth before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last statement about telling the truth was (kind of) my fault...
      I (kind of) added that in...
      And now it is (kind of) confusing...
      Actually, (VERY) confusing...
      MEH!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)