Common Phrases 4

A Piece of Cake

A piece of cake means a task that is completed with ease.

Scenario No. 1:
Teacher: This is a super-hard worksheet, so it'll take ages to finish.  Whoever comes to me first with a complete worksheet wins and gets a chocolate bar.

Me: *Write, write, write* I finished, teacher!  That was a piece of cake.  I had no trouble at all.

*Toby is sitting next to me*

Toby: That was so hard, how do you do that?????  Pls help me!


If Toby is reading this, I'm just joking.


Therefore you can impress all the people by using a common phrase of a piece of cake.


Scenario No. 2:
Mother: It's your turn to clean the dishes tonight.

Me: Oh, this will be a piece of cake because only you and I at dinner at home tonight.


(This is an example of me being lazy.  Go to: How To Be Lazy - Learn It All to learn more about how lazy I am and my super lazy excuses.  This is an excuse: Offer to help out when there's minimal work to be done)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)