SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!!

I don't know about your school but today was our last day of school!

IT IS NOW THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!! 

It is terrible for certain people and awesome for certain people (Remember, summer holidays aren't necessarily great!).


Why is it terrible??
- Well, Jessica has full time tuition so.... I am guessing that it will be terrible for her...
- My brother has school. No holidays for me! Just me and boredom.
- I eat more during the summer holidays... Gonna gain weight!

Technically... Those are some of the reasons why summer holidays can be terrible for certain people.

Why is it awesome?
- People get to go on family trips!
- They get to do whatever they want! FREEDOM!!!
- Playdates... Sleepovers... FRIENDS

Yeah... there are reasons for everything!


How is summer holidays for you?
Awesome? Terrible?
Why?

Image result for sunShare your experience during the summer holidays!
You can even write about what happened!

Have a good life guys!
Enjoy summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)