Kitten the Bug - Losing my marbles - Ep5


Today I lost my marbles.

Literally...

And Unliterally...


Dear Diary,

I would like to tell you that it was ALL Fluffy's fault!!!!!

(and Sid's too)


Today, mummy bought me a new pack of marbles.

There were blue ones, purple ones, pink ones and poop brown ones but I liked them all. But, I think that Fluffy and Sid took the marbles and lost them, now I think that I have lost them!!!

THEY WERE SO UNICORN!!!
AND NOW THEY ARE GONE!!!

I am so sad.

I don't care about Fluffy and Sid anymore...

I am just going to pull the plug...

Of my bathtub...

Then, they will die.

And they cannot lose my marbles again.

And they will be sad.

That they are dead.

When they are dead, they will regret losing my marbles.


So, here is what happened...


I was walking while holding the marbles.

Then Tara came to visit my house!

I was so happy.

Because I like Tara.

So I left my marbles next to PomPom the cat where they were safe.

When I came back, they were gone!

Fluffy and Sid must have stolen it!

They must have jumped out of their bathtub and lost it.

Then Tara helped me to search.

But we couldn't find them.

I am so sad.

Before I pull the plug, someone please tell me if it was Fluffy and Sid who lost my marbles.

I will buy new ones soon.

They will me EVEN MORE unicorn!


BAD DAY TODAY,
Kitten





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)