Taking 1 hour to do a 15 minute assignment: Learn It All

The title explains it all.

This title is another way of saying, I AM A PROCRASTINATOR.  Hehehehe.

How to take 1 hour, Method 1: Have a sneaky YouTube tab open, and when someone comes into the room, swipe across the screen and pretend you are working.

Method 2: Have a sneaky anime tab open, and do the exact same thing

This is totally me!!!!! Hehehehehehehe.

Wow, is "Hehehehehe" my new favourite statement or catchphrase or something?

I seem to be saying that an awful lot.

You can tell this is a different me.

After the catchphrase line thingamabob, I didn't edit this post for precisely.... Erm......

Let me think....

Still thinking.....

Thinking some more.....

Precisely.....

1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days, 10 hours, 32 minutes, 14 seconds, 97 milliseconds...

You can tell I made that up.

I was procrastinating in the process of creating this post.

It is literally procrastination world

Everyone is procrastinating making a post.  Like Jessica Gan and her 5 faces...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)