Eliya's Re-introduction To This Blog.

LET'S just say it's been a while. A long while. There has been so much on my mind, and I forgot that I could just lay it all down here.

I missed this blog, and I miss the people in it.

Okay, over with the cheesy sad stuff.

You may be wondering if I'm dead, or if I'm okay.

No? No one? Oh well.

I am okay, and I'm not dead. I still love cats and the occasional useless graphic designing. All is well, and I am physically fine.

Mentally, you could say otherwise. But that's a different story, and I don't need to worry you with all that. Anywho, what have I been doing? Where have I been?

Firstly, I'm no longer in the same school as the rest of the bloggers in #AWESOME. I'm in a homeschool center now. It's basically like a tuition center, but I go there for about seven hours. I'm sure all my friends know that, but some keep asking.

I can't promise I will post often, because I'm not so sure what to post. You will see more graphic design stuff, though, and maybe a post or two relating to music.

AAAH! I MISS THIS BLOG SO MUCH! Ugh. I can't stress that enough.

Anyway, sorry for the boring post. Thanks for reading.

~ e l i y a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)