Great Movies!

I love movies...

But which ones are my favourite?

Here are my 5 favourite movies from 5 different genres with a rating from 1-5...


Horror
  1. Conjuring 2 - 4
  2. Don't Breathe - 4
  3. Lights Out - 3
  4. The Shallows - 3
  5. Hush - 4
Romance
  1. Me Before You - 5
  2. Bridget Jones's Diary (1, 2, 3 ) - 4
  3. The Fault in Our Stars - 5
  4. Titanic - 4
  5. Pretty Woman - 3
Science Fiction
  1. Divergent - 5
  2. Rogue 1 - 4
  3. Jupiter Ascending - 4
  4. Percy Jackson - 5
  5. Suicide Squad - 5
Fantasy
  1. Harry Potter - 5
  2. Alice Through the Looking Glass - 5
  3. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - 4
  4. Ms Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children - 5
  5. War Craft - 3
Comedy
  1. Dumb and Dumber (1, 2 ) - 3
  2. Mind Your Language ( Many Episodes ) - 5
  3. Mrs Doubtfire - 5
  4. Mr and Mrs Smith - 4
  5. Hot Fuzz - 3


So those are some of the genres I like the best. You can add and suggest any others you love to watch in the comments. I hope you like this list of my five favourite movies from these five genres.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)