BURN! ~ most annoying burns/roasts/comebacks

Image result for fire emoji
BURN YOUR FRIENDS
ROAST THEM
<<< WHAT EVER>>>
Here they are.....................

  1. I'd slap you, but that would be animal abuse
  2. I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire, and I had water, I'd drink it.
  3. The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it.
  4. Your face makes onions cry.
  5. I'd like to see things from you view, but I don't seem to be able to get my head that far underground.
  6. Is your butt jealous of the amount of s**t (poop) that just came out of your mouth?
  7. You're proof that evolution can go in reverse.
  8. Roses are red,violets are blue, I have five fingers and the third one's for you.
  9. Of course I talk like an idiot, how else would you understand me?
  10. Just because your life's a joke doesn't mean you're funny.
  11. Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma.
  12. I'm not saying I hate you, but I would unplug your life support to charge my phone.
  13. You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.
  14. No, no, no, I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you.
  15. -Victim of burn- "Hey, wanna hear something funny?" -You- "You mean your life story? Nah."
  16. The only thing offending me is your face.
  17. Don't think, it may sprain your brain.
  18. Were you born this stupid or did you take lessons?
  19. Hi there! I'm a human being. What are you?
  20. I don't know what makes you so dumb, but it definitely seems to be working.
  21. Why are you so stupid? Oh, actually, I think I saw your brain on the way to school today - it was tiny!
  22. If your face had 'Welcome' on, it could make a perfect doormat.
  23. Says the one who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
  24. Sorry, I don't understand. I never learned to speak idiot.
  25. Keep talking, I always yawn when I'm interested.
  26. You should check out eBay. I hear they have lives for sale.
  27. If I want to kill myself, I would simply jump from your ego down to your IQ.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)