Salty Soup

Should I completely copy the layout of the other post, which is similar to this one????

Or should I be unique, with the saltiness of soup.

Once, our family went through a faze where we ate nothing but this same soup for 1 whole week.

I was tearing my hair out, I was down on my knees, and my house was soupy.

Or not...

And now, I cannot eat that soup, as tasty as anyone may think.

The soup is salty.

It is in a salty mood, but it is not peppery.

Nor is it cinnamony...

Is that even a word?

I googled it, but it said "No Results Found", however, it isn't underlined in red...

Very unreliable.

On the topic of unreliableness, Google Translate translated 比赛 as "game".

I was fuming...

Anyway, saltiness is American informalness.  For angriness and resentfulness.


Anywayness, Iness amness aboutness toness talkness aboutness saltiness (Finally, a wordness that makes sense) ofness soupness.

Mission complete!

Soup is salty, the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)