Toby Is Weird

I know we all offend him in our posts, well some of us.

But it is time to establish the inevitable.  Toby is weird.

Toby = A person

Is = Third person singular present of 'be' (You can tell I stole that from a dictionary, I am nowhere near smart enough to know that off the top of my head)

Weird = I'm gonna predict it means uncanny.

Ah, I was wrong, it means suggesting something supernatural.

Toby, are you reading?!?

THIS MAKES YOU AN ALIEN OR SOMETHING.  THAT IS SO COOL.  GUYS, TOBY IS SUPERNATURAL.

Gosh, it looks like I'm yelling or something with caps lock on.

You should be part of the "Weird Sisters" from MacBeth by Shakespeare.

I think it relates to "The Fate".  Sounds dreadfully ominous and forbidding, right?

I think they are females.  Goddesses?!?!  This is off the top of my head, correct me in the comments if I am wrong.

But I'm pretty sure Shakespeare meant that the weird sisters were meant to be witches...

A female Toby?  Pretty understandable...

That makes him a goddess???

I kind of don't want to bow at his feet...

Wait, no, her feet.

What is Toby?

That is the billion dollar question.

What = asking for information specifying something

Is = Third person singular present of 'be'

Toby = A human (Wait, now I'm not sure of that)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)