Riddles!!

Ask your friends these riddles and have fun laughing together.

10 fish are in a tank
 - 2 drown
 - 4 swim away
 - 3 die
How many fish are left in the tank?


Can you find the
the mistake?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9


A doctor and a bus driver are in love with the same girl.
The bus driver had to go on a long trip
So he gave the girl 7 apples.
WHY?


Billy's mom had 4 children
One was called April,
One was called May,
One was called June,
Who is the forth one?


The more you take the more you leave behind.
What am I?


You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present but the future can never taint me.
What am i?


What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?


What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?


I have a name, but it isn't my name. My face shows signs of age. I always mean the same thing, no matter what i say. I'm born in mourning, and I last 'til the end of days. Men plant me, but i never grow. They run from me but I never move. They look at me and see their future, rotting in the fields where i bloom.
What am I?


Which word does not belong in the following list:

Stop cop mop chop prop shop or crop?


I guess that's it guys! If you want to know the answers, comment below and i will reply ASAP!

Have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)