Social Media... GOOD or BAD?

To me, Social Media is not good but not bad, like... in between? I Guess?

Firstly, the only social media i have is Facebook. Facebook is VERY popular to me because i used to be in a government school which MOST people uses Facebook. But when i switched to an international school, Most people uses instagram.

I mean, this blog is not about social media war but i am explaining the difference of social media in different types of community.

Image result for social mediaAlso i DO NOT have a personal phone. I think that i am the only one in my whole year to NOT have a phone. It feels weird, after school, the only thing i see is people walking around with their eyes focused on their phones. IT IS AWKWARD. VERY. People walking next to me with their earphones on, playing games and having fun when me, standing right beside someone i don't know, just staring at the ground... BIG DIFFERENCE THERE.

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and LOADS others have good things and bad things about them.


Image result for social mediaFacebook - May be dangerous when communicating, Can keep in touch with friends.

Instagram - Dangerous when posting photo's to public, can keep memories

Twitter - Being carful about what you post, can show what you are doing.

Snapchat - Posting picture to public, "The story of my life"

Those four, to me, are the most common ones i can think of.

Remember -
Think of what you do in public and make sure you live a happy life (maybe)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)