There is this creepy chicken that is staring at me.

Because I haven't posted for 1 billion years (Quotation from Elliethatnerd), I will type about this creepy stuffed chicken that is staring at me.

It's beady little eyes have life, but it is not moving.

Wait, actually it is moving.

It has no legs, so it is gliding toward me...

This is getting scary, I can feel the menace in the air.

I think I am going to...

HEEEEEELLLLL-

Feel free to comment about me.

I am Cheesy_Owl's voice mail.

To ask a question, press 1.

To make a comment, press 2.

If you are alive, then congratulations.

I am being attacked, and I am voicemail!

Hello, I am backup voicemail.

To ask a question, press 1.

To make a comment, press 2.

The chicken has taken over the world.

The End

I am aware this doesn't make sense, but meh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)