The Riff Off (version 2.0)

Are you ever super super super bored and have absolutely nothing to do?

Well, that won't be the case any longer as there is a game I LOVE to play called "the riff off".

How:

  1. One person starts singing a song.
  2. They stop on a word.
  3. Someone in the group around them hits the (water bottle) in the middle of the table.
  4. They take over from that word.
  5. SO ON...

Example:

1 - (RISE UP) You're broken down and tired, of living life on a merry go round...

2 - (STAY) Round and around and around and around we go...

3 - (LET IT GO) Go, let it go! Can't hold it back anymore...

4 - (JAR OF HEARTS) Anymore, you lost the love I loved the most. I learned to live...

5 - (WRITINGS ON THE WALL) Live, how do I breathe, when you're not here I'm suffocating, I wanna feel love, run through my blood...

6 - (BAD BLOOD) Blood now, oh, it's so sad...

7 - (YOUR SONG) Sad songs anymore, only wanna hear love songs...

AND IT CAN GO ON FOREVER...

ME AND A GROUP OF FRIENDS PLAYED UNTIL WE WERE FORCED TO REPEAT THE SAME SONG AGAIN AND AGAIN WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE GAME...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)