Acronyames

Acronyames are acronyms for names.

Using acronyames is an interesting way to describe people in a few words.

For example:
T errible
O bedient (NOT)
B usybody 
Y olo (he always says that)

However, this is an easier example:
A mazing
N ice
N atty
I nnovative
E xcellent





This is Jessica writing this (totally):

J ubilant (Well, most of the time)
E nergetic
S uperb
S pectacular
I nterestingly Marvellous
C hampion (Definitely)
A wesome  (#Awesome if I may say so myself)

(*Hehe, you must have guessed, this is Cheesy_Owl_82017_Pi [I'm too lazy to find the symbol], but all of you must admit that this is true...)

Er...
Thanks, Annie.

Stop telling lies though. You described me wrong.

I'll post it anyway just to show what a nice person you are...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)