ORGANISATION/ROOM HACKS



WOW long time no see! Now, as I have said in ALL my other recent blog posts, I have a life. Not an interesting one, but still. I have a life. So, I was busy. And sometimes I lack ideas of what to post, but now I have an idea! Yay me!


I do use these hacks and they aren't for nothing, okay. Trust me.


1: Messy wires

If you constantly have your wires all over the place, then take a small basket, box, shoebox, etc. and place all your wires in there! If you take a bigger box/basket, you can keep your devices in there too, so they don't just lay on your bed or take up space on your desk.

2: CONTAINERS!

You know if you have a huge display shelf and you dump all your things there it'll look pretty messy. If you want your room to look tidy, use some containers on the shelf (it'll kind of act like a drawer) so it'll look neater! You can use the same concept for tidying the top of your drawers and such; just use shoeboxes or something.

3: Extra pillows/blankets

Sometimes, your pillows and blankets aren't always in use, and it's a little useless to have them lying on your bed if you don't use them. So, you can put them in your wardrobe, put it in a (nice) box or, if under your bed is clean, put it under your bed.


4: Messy bathroom

Dividers such as the ones shown below can really help make your bathroom organised. One bottle of soap per compartment and boom, tidy bathroom.
Image result for plastic divider box
5: Motivation

For most, the reason why people don't clean or tidy their rooms is laziness. Don't lie, that is probably why your room is a mess. If you lack motivation to clean, then blast some music or put on a podcast to get you going. Well, it helps for me at least.


THAT IS ALL, FOLKS. NOW AFTER MAKING THIS BLOG, I'M GOING TO TIDY MY ROOM. THANKS FOR READING!


~ e l i y a




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)