I am head of the blog, ANNIE


To all of you viewers who were tricked by Annie's recent post, let me enlighten you.


I am actually the head of this blog.

I do also have a hierarchy, however, mainly to do with the number of posts people have, how frequently they post, and how annoying they are their content...

HIERARCHY:

#1 - ME, Jessica Gan ( I'm the head, not the deputy )
I is amazing!

#2 - Annie Jakes-Mckay (Valued member much )
Pronounced as Annie Jake-es-Mckay...

#3 - Beyourself_xy ( Professional England speaker )
Xy, your England is en pointe...

#4 - A peculiar sort of author ( Why so English? )
Super Englishy, can't stand it (not rlly)...

#5 - Awesomeness Burrito ( Off )
I think this burrito has gone off...

#6 - Eliya ( Clickbait )
Once called elliethatnerd. Eliya, clickbait again! Gotcha, didn't I?

#7 - TiffAwesomeness ( She is rice... whoops, nice*)
Well done Tiff, you live up to your name unlike the person in the #5 spot. Just wish you had more posts...

#8 - Pan Xuan ( What happened to you? )
She joined at the same time as xy. How many posts does she have?
2. But oh no, it's the opposite of that isn't it?

#9 - Ada Lee ( Herro? You there? )
You ain't posting...


That is that. Annie should be grateful that I put her after me after what she has done.

But I forgive her because I am a nice person.

If I was not head of the blog, I would be the toe. And toes are TOEtally rubbish...
(pun intended)

Plus, where would the blog be without me?

Right, it won't be.

THE END

GOOD BYE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)