Kitten the Bug - Destruction - Ep10


Hi, it's Kitten. 

I'm trapped in the Plugworld forever, but so what.

At least I like my house that is a marmite jar with 5 floors with a pond with Fluffy and Sid in it.

I love my marmite jar. It is made of really nice glass. I'm going to go sing some nice songs where I can reach F8!!!

....


....


Oh no! I have finished singing. My house is in ruins! The glass is ALL BROKEN!!! ARGHGHGHGHHGHHDFKHJAFHDLBKJRWBSALIVBSAVFLKSAJBSLIFABSILAHSBFLIUKJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY????????????????????????

There are shards of glass in the pond. Oh no. The pond is filled with red water.

IT IS BLOOD!!!!

FLUFFY AND SID ARE DEAD!!!!

I feel so sad. 

Nothing is going right.

No one loves me.

Not even Tara.

Well, I never liked her anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)