Kitten The Bug - Is This Reality, Or What - Ep 9

I guess I'm dead.  Who knows???

Maybe I'm not.  Maybe Tara was wrong.

I forgot to mention in my diary that I got a full collection of The Plugworld Laws.  Now, let's see...

"1).  The Plugworld can only be entered through the Glu Tack tunnel

2). Only specified guests are allowed into the Plugworld
(Friends of Mr Parsley, Mrs Ellionock, Ms Nadezhda, etc.)

...

...

372). Items cannot be taken from the Plugworld.  Any living organism found to break that law is punished by death.  However, if an item is originally from Earth and is taken to the Plugwold, then returned to earth, that organism will have to live in the Plugworld forever.

...

End of the Laws, break any of these laws, and it is punishable by death."

Donesogs! I thought.  Which of course means "Goodness!" in silly human language.

I guess that means that I am living in the Plugworld forever.  I really hope that Tara, Fluffy and Sid come and visit me.


I've already decided that my house is gonna be a giant Marmite Jar  It will have 5 floors and the door will be the best before thingy.

I don't think that Fluffy will fit into it, but I'll make him pond in the garden.


*Kitten appears in the Plugworld*

"Ym wen moeh si a tramime raj"

( My new home is a marmite jar )

Kitten started making himself at home...

A hologram of Tara appeared.

"You are now a resident of the Plugworld.  Fluffy and Sid are living in your back garden.  I cannot visit you anymore.  I have visit too often and now I am banished.

Farewell Kitten!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)