How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)

See the Chinese brush pen is this complicated thing you use to make Chinese characters.

This is what a Chinese brush pen looks like:
So guys, this is a Chinese brush pen.

Holding a Chinese brush pen is harder than looking at it.

You have to use smartness in the mind...


And that is my fabulous psychology in brush pens.


Bai!!!

Just joking...

This is how you hold the Chinese brush pen:                                            
                                                      

That is my hand, holding the brush.  So, I hope you've learnt alot.

JK. 

Let's continue....



The picture below has demonstrated me having written my Chinese name on a piece of paper:

                                         



These are the Chinese strokes you need to know:

                                                

1. Heng
2. Shu
3. Pie (pronounced pee-yeh)
4. Na
5. Dian


So that's the Chinesey stuff.

I will show you the (world) stroke order of how to write Hello in Chinese:


                                               

Ni meaning you and hao meaning good, ni hao translates to, you good.  It's like saying how are you?  Except, in a much more careless way.


Yay!

This is a bad post, to whomever is reading it so umm, I hope you took something out of it.  

So sorry for how bad it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post