If I Were A Doughnut, What Would I Do????

Doughnuts, ah, doughnuts, the perfect unhealthy food.

If I were a doughnut, what would I do????

The first thought that would come to my mind:

OMG, I am a broken doughnut, there is a hole in me!!!


The second thought would probably be:

I'd rather have strawberry frosting instead of being a chocolate doughnut.


If I had a third thought, I would think, as a doughnut, of course:

That doughnut over there is staring at the floor, he looks kind of glazed.



Life as a doughnut would be odd.

I've actually been wondering, how is doughnut really spelt.  Is it doughnut, or donut?


I feel originally, it was doughnut, because it was made of dough, but nowadays it's called a donut, and don't ask me why...



Doughnuts!!!


Teacher:  If can't is short for cannot, what is don't short for?

Student: DOUGHNUT!


Sugar rush....



Guys, I think I'm sick, but not of doughnuts...


I feel really empty on the inside...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)