Untitled

So much for Jessica Gan's post title.


It's meant to be untitled.

That is the default, she just doesn't understand that...


If you want to be random, Jessica, whether or not you are reading this, PICK SOMETHING RANDOM...


...

...

I guess because Jessica's posts are more popular than mine, I shouldn't really be complaining or going against her.

She did make the blog.

...
...


.......

More ...'s

Etc.


A random topic is for instance, is a tasty ice-cream flavour.  Or perhaps the colour of shoes that you prefer.


To make things random, I'm gonna say that this topic, which is after all Untitled to be about Lightning.


So, what is it like to be lightning?

You live about two seconds.

You have high voltage.
(As you can tell, I am researching stuff in the dictionary)

You kill stuff.  Anything in your path.  Ruthless, dreadful, you show no mercy...

The End.


Just joking...


Clouds are pretty much the mommy and daddy of lightning, except that their child dies before their eyes.

Wow, what a tragedy...
😢

Ah well, I guess it's not that good to be lightning, except when you want to be.

I guess Jessica's post is more random than this...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)