What is ABRSM piano like?


ABRSM piano is all about...


SUFFERING...

not really  -  :)


Well, it depends what grade you are in.

Have you ever considered starting piano but you just felt in a mood where you don't want to start but you want to start???

I didn't really have a choice...

I started playing the piano when I was 5 or 6... 
For fun...
I just liked to plonk keys on the piano...
It was fun...
So I LOVED it!!!
I played nearly everyday on our YAMAHA piano and my mum just said - you're going to start exams now and I said OK, because I thought it would be fun...

I have it admit it was pretty fun at first.
I skipped grade 1 and went on to grade 2 with my older brother (my sister was already in grade 4 or something)
Theory was CHILL, everything was CHILL...

Then, after grade 2, my brother quit and my sister was way above me...

Because of this, and my mother's strict piano practice schedule, I ended up hating piano more and more!

But I kept going.

It was tough, especially theory. 

Now, I'm in grade 6 for theory and piano and taking the exams for grade 7 next year.

yup, i'm slow...

I now just want to quit.

In my very small-minded opinion, grade 6 theory is horrible.

It is a three hour paper of stuff that is terrible.

If I were you, I'll start piano.

But I'm not you, so idk...

This is random 0 piano is fun 0 when you play for fun 0 yay 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)