MORE PUNS

HELLO once again. I'm bored. Time for more bad puns, eh? Also all jokes go to their rightful owners. :)


1: Me.

[ok I already made that joke – wait, my parents did.]

2: You.

[this is ALSO from my other post, be more original.]

3: Us.

[stop... just stop.]

4: Astronomers got tired of watching the moon rotate around the earth for 24 hours, so they just called it a day.

5: What did the buffalo say to his son when he was going to college?

Bison.

6: Rick Astley will let you borrow any of his Pixar collection DVDs but he will never give you Up.

[THAT ONE'S FOR YOU TOBY]

7: Life without Pepe is memeingless.

8: What did the cell say to his sister when she stepped on his foot?

Mitosis.

[HAHAHAHHA NERD JOKES]

9: I don't trust stairs because they're always up to something.

10: A crazy wife tells her husband moose are falling from the sky. The husband says, it's reindeer.

[HAHAH OMG I JUST CAN'T]

11: Thank you, my arms, for always being by my side.

12: Have you heard about the Italian cook with an incurable disease?

He pastaway.

[BAAHAHAHAHA]

13: A man sued an airline company after it lost his luggage. Sadly, he lost his case.

14: What do you call a muscular, pregnant woman?

A body builder.

15: If a clock gets hungry it goes back four seconds.


AND THOSE ARE ALL THE STUPID PUNS I CAN HANDLE. Which was your favourite?

~ e l i y a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)