HOW TO MAKE AWESOME DIGITAL GRAPHICS!!

OKAY, HI. Today I am going to help you guys in making digital graphics, posters and cards. BUT PLEASE BEWARE I AM NO PROFESSIONAL. I JUST LIKE GRAPHIC DESIGN.

I'll be using Canva for everything here if you're wondering.

~

Right, let's begin. I will give you some examples that I have created and point out the details.




Here I have made a card. Now, here are points to take:

• Text is in the centre, bold and clear.
• Confetti in the background so it's more interesting.
• Not too busy or hectic.








Here I have made a poster. Points to take:

• Image as background instead of plain colour.
• white boxes for text (slightly transparent so the image in the background can peek through).
• Fonts compliment each other.
• Colours compliment each other.
• Common theme











Finally, here I've made a wallpaper/desktop picture. Points to take:

• The little images in the background are all PNG or have a white background. This is important because if it has an image as background, it will look weird when compared to the background of your graphic design.
• Plain background because of the many images.
• Theme


THAT'S ALL TODAY! THANKS FOR READING THIS! Here's a link to which fonts go together nicely

~ e l i y a 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)