Teachers View VS Students View

If you are a student at a school, would you weigh the possibilities down?

How unfair does it seem?  Too much homework?

Ever considered how life is for a teacher?


Teacher: Headteacher has told me to tell you that there is no school next week.

Students: Yay!!!!!

Teacher (To teaching assistant): Let them think the break is for them, it's actually for us...



Teacher: Ok class, I give you 5 hours homework, it's due tomorrow, Ok?

Students: Ugh! Why so much teacher?

Teacher: So I can have time to mark your books.

Student 1 [whispering] : I think that teacher is mean.

Student 2 [whispering] : Ya, I agree.

Teacher: Student 1 and Student 2, you really annoy me when you breathe.  Can you stop breathing for 100 years?

Student 1 and Student 2:  Sorry teacher.


Student View:  Too much homework, mean teacher who doesn't like you

Teacher View: We have to mark students books too often, students are really rude to teacher.



Think about it, readers, would you like to be duly disrespected by your pupils, who can be more than 15 years to your junior?????

How fair does that sound?

Not exactly perfect...


Teachers View: I have students for too long, can we just give them 11 months vacation???

Student Response: Ok teacher, I will come to school every March

[Right now it's the beginning of April]

See you then, teacher!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)