Why 101 is so special


You guyz know the number 101?

Yes, it is after 100.

And yes, this is my 101st post!






WHY is this number SO SPECIAL???

Let's start with some facts (FACS!!! YAY!!!)
1) The number 101 is the 26th prime number
2) In binary, 1012 is actually 5
3) The number 101, however, is 11001012 in binary
4) It is the police non-emergency number in the UK
5) It is an angel number (search it up online)


Those are the FACS...

But let me state something...

101 is ETERNITIES BIGGER than 100.

E.G. 
I've done 101 questions of math!

However, it makes whatever you are talking about feel more incomplete.

E.G.
There have been a 101 days of school this year!



THAT IS WHY THAT IS IMPORTANT EVEN THOUGH NOTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH KEYBOARD IS IMPORTANT.

Once again, I'm so happy that this is my 101st post!!!!!!!!!!! whee...


THE END. Goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)