Melons In General

If you are a committed reader, you will have read my other post about melons "Water Melon VS Watermelon"

This one is about melons in general as the title says.

Jessica Gan and I were talking about this a couple of days ago.


That Cantaloupe and Rock Melon is the same thing.


Google: How many types of melon are there

And you will get:


  • Watermelon
  • Muskmelon
  • Zucchini
  • Field Pumpkin
  • Crookneck Pumpkin

However, I have recently learnt that Google is unreliable and can be updated by someone who is four years old.


Besides, it doesn't include rock melon/cantaloupe, or honeydew.

So ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right...

So yeah...

I can't think of anything to write so....


BAI!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)