My 100th Post!

Related image
Omg! 

This is my 100th post!

I am so happy!!!


It has been about a year since I started writing on this blog.

I have kept writing and writing - now I have 100!!!

My life has been building up to this moment!!!
(not really, but meh)


Today, I would again like to say thank you for reading my blog posts, as without you encouraging me, and if I got 0 views for every post, (maybe 1 view from myself viewing it) I would have stopped posting long ago.

Here are all my topics:

1) SHorT StOriES
2) COMMON PHRASES
3) Kitten the Bug
4) Englishness Storyzz
5) Quote of the Week
6) Protect the...
7) Random facts about...
8) ... VS ...
9) How ...  are related to ...
10) ANY OTHER STUFF

You should check out all my posts for some HIGH CLASS content and amazingness!

Btw, you can follow me on Google+ by clicking my name above!

Plus, you can check out my personal blog by clicking THIS.


But now, down to business. 

Today's post will be about why I blog.

Why do I blog?

Blogging has been a really fun experience for me and many of my friends who have joined the blog. It is a way to express myself and improve my rubbish already really good writing. This blog allows me to have a break from the world. Writing rubbish really good random things shows me, and hopefully all my viewers, the fun side of things. For example, spelling can be fun:

A teacher gives a spelling test...

Teacher:

1) Loony
2) Corn
.
3) Alpha
4) Queue
.
5) Sofa
6) King
7) Angry
.
8) Pie
9) Tag
10) Harass

Read each set of words out...


LOL



THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR READING MY WRITING AND THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME UNTIL MY ONCE UNACHIEVABLE 100 POSTS!!!

YOU ALL WILL REMAIN PART OF MY BLOGS 4EVER!!!!


LOVE U ALL!!

<3 <3 <3
 ❤️    ❤️    ❤️

AND REMEMBER, BE A UNICORN!!!
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄 




live,
love,
laugh,
-be happy!-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)