WEIRD ANIMAL SONGS.

WHY DO US HUMAN CREATE SUCH DUMB SONGS ABOUT ANIMALS ??!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!!!!?

There is an infinite amount of them so here r the top 3





No.1

Narwhals
They live in the ocean and cause commotion cuz they are so awesome

Rly upbeat and lively. Its kinda funny.

No.2

Duck
He wants grapes

COMPLETELY DUMB
there is also 2 other songs still about the duck

No.3

Nyan Cat
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW


?Confusing? Its nyan cat in different languages.

That's 3 annoying songs. They will most probably get stuck in your head for a long time. 
If u think that there is a even more annoying, catchy animal song, tell me about it in the comments!!!!!!!! 








































PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!!
~guess who this is~
(guyz, it's the PFU, I hope Toby doesn't see this... I'm glad he's promoting me!!!)



























(work of the true PFU - jessica gan - check her out @   (  https://my-awesomegang.blogspot.my/search/label/Jessica%20Gan%20Post%27s   )

.....................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)