5 Books You can NEVER get bored of ! ! !


I have a lot of books at home, yet I only read some of them again and again and again. This is because you can never get bored of these books.

They are incredibly entertaining and have certain parts I really enjoy.


#1 - The Harry Potter Series
The Harry Potter Series is a series many people around the world read in many different languages. As a 12 year old, I really enjoy this series. The world of magic just never gets boring!

#2 - The Rangers Apprentice Series
John Flanagan is not the world's most well known author, but he sure writes some good adventure.  What he comes up with never ceases to amaze you.

#3 - Wonder
This book by R J Palacio is one you can never put down! I literally read it four times in a week and it is my go to book whenever I don't know what I should read.

#4 - Of Mice and Men
Though this is a literature book by John Steinbeck is used in the English Literature IGCSE exams and is stereotypically 'boring', it is incredibly captivating and helps you to understand the hard life during the great depression.

#5 - The Heroes of Olympus Series
Never have I ever read any of this series' books only once. This book combines fantasy with teenage life and humour. I enjoyed every page of this amazing book!


ThatsAllTqForReadingThisPostHaveFunReadingAndReadBecauseThenYouWillBeMoreSmart!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)