Tactics: How To Fall Asleep

Sleeping is something that every person needs.  Your body and mind recur, your eyes close, and your posture relaxes.  You can be on the verge of unconsciousness.

If you read Jessica Gan's posts, you'll notice that she also made a post about sleeping.  I am not, I repeat, not copying her.  This is about how to sleep.  But, there's a catch, unfortunately you have to read a bunch of other stuff first.  Of course, you could just skip to the tips part.

The average twelve-year-old child needs 10-11 hours of sleep.  And the average twelve-year-old usually gets 8-9 hours of sleep.

Teenagers:
They typically need: 8-9 hours
They typically get: 4-6 hours

Only recently did I hear that my fourteen and sixteen-year-old male cousins have not been sleeping a wink all night.

That's what scientific studies show.  The last time I checked.  Which was a long time ago.


Let's move on...


Tips:

#1:  Concentrate on breathing heavily.  Actually, consciously, be breathing heavily.  It is guaranteed that you will be asleep in five minutes.

#2: (My personal favourite)  Do something that day that makes you feel really tired.  Work hard, exercising is good.  Something along those lines.

#3:  Pretend you are falling.  Start from the tips of your toes.  And slowly make your way towards your heads.  Say it to yourself: And my knees have fallen, and my thighs are going too.

#4:  Stay lying down, still, with your eyes closed, in the same position.  Sleep will elude you within ten minutes.


Ok.  Those are my tips.  You can use one, or two, or all of them.  I hope they help.  Sweet dreams everyone!

By the way, if you do get bitten by bed bugs, don't scratch the bites, it only makes them hurt more.

💤💤💤

🌛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)