Lazy Quotes!!!


Are you lazy?

I certainly am...

Here are some absolutely random lazy quotes!!!



#1 - 

Lazy people fact
#1294405234709248
You were too lazy to read that number


#2 - 

If I won the award for laziness, I'd send someone to pick it up for me


#3 - 

I DO exercise! 
I surf the internet every day!!!


#4 - 

Yesterday, I did nothing... Today I am finishing what I did yesterday!!!


#5 - 

Why would I run away from hard work?
I'm too lazy to run


#6 - 

Q: What are your two most favourite subjects?

A: Lunchtime and breaktime


#7 - 

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to not do anything


#8 - 

Study......Stud......Stu......St......S......Sl......Sle......
Slee......Sleep

Image result for meh

#9 - 

The world is full of willing people...
Some willing to work;
And some willing to let them


#10 - 

The farther away the remote is, the more I like what's already on TV


#11 - 

I spilt water, better wipe it up let it dry.


#12 - 

Terms and Conditions don't bother me - I just hit Accept


#13 - 

If it's not the first search page on Google, it doesn't exist


#14 - 

Why make your bed when you're just going to get back in it again?


#15 - 

I was going to write 20 lazy quotes but I decided that 15 was a nice number.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)