THIS IS A NEW POST.

HELLO once again. Today I am going to do something new. You realise that most of my recent blogs are all a surprise (as I never tell what I'm doing in the title). This is an experiment to see how many people will click on a post without knowing its content (well, other than knowing it'll be #AWESOME).

If you're reading this then CONGRATS! Thanks for putting up with my unbelievable and kinda stupid content. Eh.

SO FINALLY I SHALL REVEAL WHAT I AM DOING...

SHORT STORIES BASED ON A RANDOM PHRASE. 

As its name states, I will pick random words and write a short story out of those words. Sounds exciting? Great! If not, well... too bad (but please read it still lol).

The Random Word Generator shall be my best friend.

THE WORDS TODAY ARE... *drumroll*

[twentieth] [telescope]

THE TWENTIETH TELESCOPE

Navy blue roamed the giant landscape that is the sky. Stars glistened, Janice listened. Very faintly she heard the crash of waves surrounding her. But that isn't why she's here. Earth's atmosphere was clear through the lens of the legendary Twentieth Telescope.

Janice had always aspired to be an astronomer. Although she can't live that dream, the telescope was close enough. The vision of stars and the moon calmed Janice.

Every night she has done this. Every night she has brought her telescope up to the beach at midnight and watched the stars. Today was no different.

Well, she thought so anyway.
"Janice Goldstein!" Janice recognised the voice and had always hoped this day would never come.

Quickly and swiftly, she took the telescope and ran. As far as she could.

Only to no avail. She came to a dead end and the same voice said, "You're coming with me." A blindfold of some sort was wrapped around her head.

•••

"Samuel," Janice spoke. Her hands and legs were tied up. "How did you find me, after seven years?"

"I have my ways." That same person who blindfolded her replied. "Now, you have something that we want." Janice reluctantly nodded. There was no point in lying. "Give it. Or I'll leave you here."

Janice immediately thought back to seven years ago...

As a professional criminal with a love for the stars, she stole her twentieth telescope, most likely the last. It was beautiful; rose gold with fine and intricate details. It was unattended, so vulnerable and so easy to nick, she couldn't help it...

Janice snapped back. There was something in the telescope that Samuel desired. The funny thing is, she never knew what it was...

She had left that criminal lifestyle long ago. Never would Janice have thought her past would be back to haunt her...

Samuel had had enough he took the telescope and was about to break it into pieces. She screamed.

That's when she awoke, only to find a gun pointing to her head.

 "You have something that we want, Janice Goldstein."

THE END.

Hope you liked it, I didn't really. :/ But eh, if you want me to do this again, leave a comment telling me I should!

~ e l i y a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)