Ancestry - I Am Random Chapter 2 - Short Story Section

Here is some randomness...


Ancestry.  So, here is the definition of ancestry: one's family or ethnic descent



But, if you don't trust the Oxford Dictionary Of English, then don't listen to this.


So basically, ancestry is your grandparents and great-grandparents and great-great-grandparents and do I need to go any further?


Here is a short story about ancestry:

Once upon a time, there was a piece of cheese.  He thought his great-great-great grandmother was a unicorn.  

One day,  someone called Mr Headphones told the piece of cheese that his great-great-great grandmother wasn't actually a unicorn because unicorns don't exist.

How far into this do you agree?



Back to topic.


Errrrrrr, I don't know.  Let's leave it at that.


The piece of cheese.

Anyway...

Read the next chapter.


Coming out soon!


Link to I Am Random Chapter 1: https://my-awesomegang.blogspot.my/2017/05/extraterrestrial-life-i-am-random.html 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)