W E ' R E R U N N I N G O U T O F I D E A S !!

READERS, help us. We haven't got many ideas left for this blog. Please, suggest things you would like to read. In the meantime, here's a short story and more bad puns! Yay!

*sighs* what am I doing with my life...

She ran and ran until she could no longer. Heavily panting, she glanced backwards and realised her troubles were no longer chasing her. However, awaiting in front of her was a labyrinth. A labyrinth with a mossy, illegible name carved in the front of a stone arc. Tangled vines of rumours and secrets graced the walls. She cautiously stepped into the maze, the wind blowing her auburn locks behind her. 

She strolled through the twists and turns, her worries and concerns presented in front of her, as if to tell her that they want to stay important in her life. As she braved further, a fog of things she didn’t want to remember but could never forget hazed her vision.
“Please don’t hurt me…” she kept on whispering to herself, tears slowly falling down her freckled cheeks. 

She abruptly shrieked as fear pulled and dragged her through the cobweb of horrors. Fear’s touch was cold and lifeless, yet so strong. She tried to calm herself by thinking of her mother, who stood above her in the heavens above. She ever so slightly simpered and fear let her go. However, that was only a brief moment. 

After hitting a dead end, she panicked. She started to hear voices of people’s rumours, parents fighting, a eulogy for her mother and her suicidal thoughts read aloud. Just then, something grabbed her by her hair and she let out a long scream. Before she knew it, she was in a dim room; the heart of the labyrinth. After hearing a peculiar grunt, she dared to question,
“Who are you?” She expected no reply. 

Heavy footsteps approached her. The creature gazed down with dead eyes and an indescribable voice that could kill. It warned her, “Troubles never leave your side.” It revealed deadly claws pointing directly at her heart. At that moment, she felt insecure, vulnerable and she let herself absorb all her nightmares. In her final second, she screeched.


That’s when she woke up

~ ~ ~

... why so tragic? So deep? I don't know either. WELL ON TO THE PUNS/JOKES THEN.



1) Me.

[haha ok I'm only joking, on to the real jokes.]

2) You.

[HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JKJK]

3) Why are fish so easy to weigh?

BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SET OF SCALES.

4) You know what's really odd?

Numbers that aren't divisible by 2.

5) If you ever get cold, just stand in a corner; they're usually 90 degrees.

[I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW]

6) RIP boiled water. You will be mist.

7) You can't run through a campground, you can only ran because it's past tents.

[PFFFT YOU MUST ADMIT THAT WAS HILARIOUS]

8) Can February March?

No, but April May.

9) Gardener: No, I can't let you stay in my garden, toadstool.

Toadstool: Why wouldn't you want me in your garden? I'm a fungi. I wouldn't take up mushroom. In fact, I'll be no truffle at all!

10) My friend David lost his ID today. So now we just call him Dav.

AND THOSE ARE ALL THE BAD JOKES AND PUNS I CAN HANDLE. BAIIII!

~ e l i y a





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)