How Fruit Rollups are Related to Cheese - Short story section


I LOVE Fruit Rollups.

They are the best.

I am completely addicted to them.


Here is how Fruit Rollups are related to CHEESE.

The fruit rollups I absolutely adore are red. 

Apples are red.

Apples are also green.

Green kiwi taste good.

Chicken rice also tastes good.

The chicken rice shop sells chicken rice.

The chicken rice shop is famous for its delicious rice.

Rice is tiffany's favourite food.

Tiffany is really good friends with Annie.

Annie LOVES cheese.

In the end, Fruit rollups are related to Cheese...

Comments

  1. Cheese is brilliant. Cheese is cheesy and like asparagus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about what our dear reader thinks, but I would definitely EAT the asparagus!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)