Awkward Moments in life


When was the last time you made a simple situation awkward?

Yesterday?

Last week?

Here are some terribly awkward moments in life. 

(These happen to me all the time...)

WHEN PARENTS IGNORE YOU...

Me: I'm home!!!
Mum: Later...
Me: ...

OR

Me: What time is it?
Dad: Not now, I'm busy!
Me: Ok...


WHEN YOU...

Need to use the toilet during a test...

Me: ARGHHHH... CAN't CoNCenTRATE!!! 
10 minutes later...
Me: Ms, can I use the toilet?
Teacher: No, not until your friend comes back!
After test...
Me: Toilet, here I come!!!!!!!

Forget to bring something for group projects...

Teacher: Jessica's turn to speak
Me: Fumbles for just made paper and rubbish last minute project...
Me: My report is on...

Are so cold in class but have no jumper...

Me: (thinking) COLD!!!! COLD!!!! Should I risk running to the AC switch to make it hotter?
Teacher: I'm going next door to get the textbooks.
Me: Run................................
Teacher returns
Friends: Why is it so hot?
Teacher: Oh, someones turned off the AC!!
Teacher: Turns it back on...

!!!HARD WORK WASTED!!!

Are daydreaming...

Me: Daydreaming...
Teacher: The answer is... Jessica, do you happen to know?
Me: ............
Me: Panic attack...

RIP JESSICA GAN.


So I think that some of you have gone through some of these awkward moments before. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)