Why is life so hard?

Technically, life is hard

Am I right?

YES. - says Beyourself_xy

So, to me, it IS hard.

Every life is hard in a certain way.

Let's say my friends life is hard due to studying.

And my cousin's life is hard due to school and homework.

Or maybe one of your life is hard due to family issues.

There. Many ways of explaining why life is hard.

But well, 99.9% (to me) of people in this world lives a hard life in a certain way.

Unless you are a perfectionist with perfect and nice parents with AWESOME friends. THAT would be 0.1% possible.

I also feel sorry for the 0.1%'s parents because well, if they live a perfect life and wants their child to live a perfect life, they would do almost anything for them.

They may have to pack their bags, clothes for travel, classes, cook, and basically what a maid does.

Imagine if you were the mom...

😱

Yes it we would be very lucky.


And i hope you people live a good life whether it is the way you want it or not.

BYE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)