SPINNERS

Image result for spinner toy
A phenomenon thats going everyone! An object that can spin is all over the social media's!
What is it ? Read below to find out !



Q&A STUFF :

What is this ?
NO ONE KNOWS

Who invented this ?
NO ONE KNOWS

Why did this person invent this ?
NO ONE KNOWS

Q&A End


Opinions : (BTW i went to random people and asked them for their opinions)

Person in red t-shirt : It's a waste of money.
Nerd in a cyber cafe : I don't really care about it.
Senior : How does it spin? (add the strong accent)

So this is just a short piece on what these things do.
I would do a giveaway but i'm too lazy...UNLESS U GET ME MORE VIEWS AND ADD A COMMENT!!!!!!IN 20 SECONDS 1!!!!!!HAHAHA\

no but seriously.
UNTIL JUNE 2ND 1:55PM THEN NO MORE.



Comments

  1. 你好 hi. i commented. Can u give me now?

    Thanks,
    Your frienemy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It would be extremely kind if you could give me a spinner.

    However, I can't help but notice that you aren't that much of a kind person.

    You're welcome,
    YOUR FRIENEMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN I PLEASE HAVE A FIDGET SPINNER???
    DO YOU HAVE A PURPLEY HUE?
    I NEED FIDGET SPINNERS VERY BADLY AS I NEED A FAN FOR MY MICE.
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI ! I ONLY DO SHIPMENT IN ASIA. So yeah
    email me for further details

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIVE MAH THE SPINNER NOW
    PLZ
    ADA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)