Why Everyone Disagrees That Cheese Is Awesome...

First of all, let me get this straight.

I like cheese.

If you haven't seen my earlier posts about cheese, then you haven't lived properly yet...

Yet..

Anyway...

Not many people appear to enjoy cheese when they consume it.

I understand if you have an allergy to it.

But just think about the delightful creamy taste of soft cheese filling your mouth, awakening you taste buds, making you feel as though you can run 1000 miles!

Or, the sharp, scrumptious, jaw-pumping feeling that hard cheese brings.  It's enough to sweep you off your feet.

OK, never mind.  That was a bit over the top:


Image result for cheese


That looks amazing doesn't it?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

200th Post

I Have No Idea What To Name This Post

How To Use Chinese Brush Pen (Demonstrations By Me)